LITTLE EGG HARBOR–On 01-24-13, John Robertson III, age 33 of Little Egg Harbor Twp. was charged with hindering apprehension, possession of drug paraphernalia, and providing false government documents. Police were called to the area of Mathistown Rd. for an erratic driver complaint. Police located the vehicle parked in the Great Bay Shopping Plaza, Robertson was the driver. Robertson provided police with a false name and a fake driver’s license. Robertson had a no bail warrant out of the Atlantic County Sheriff’s Department and a $900.00 warrant out of the Little Egg Harbor Twp. Municipal Court. Robertson was also found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia. Robertson was transported to the Ocean County Jail in default of bail and issued a summons for possession of drug paraphernalia. Patrolman Joseph Falkiewicz was the arresting officer, assisted by Patrolman Thomas McAnney.
- » Where are they Now: Former Toms River Mayor Involved in Ritacco Scandal in NYC Prison Until August
- » Fire Destroys Sandy Damaged Home in Toms River
- » Secretary of Defense Threatens New Round of Base Closures in 2017: Could the Joint Base be Next?
- » Man Who Tried to Have Wife and Daughter Killed Sentenced to Prison
- » Lakewood Man Sentenced to 22 Years in Prison After Defrauding Orthodox Community of $200 Million
- » Jersey Shore, MTV Donate Funding for Seaside Heights Event Center
- » Toms River Man Arrested While Impersonating JCP&L Worker; Cutting Cables
- » Brick Township Marine Named Parris Island Top Drill Instructor
- » NJ DOT Problems Plague Jersey Shore: Frustration and Anger Kick Off 2014 Shore Tourism Season
- » Seaside Heights Polar Bear Plunge 2014: In Pictures