JACKSON– A 29 year old male was placed under arrest at Child’s Auto Wreckers on West Commodore Boulevard and charged with Fraudulently Using a Credit Card. A 53 year old female resident had made a report on January 28th that she believed she had lost her credit card after using it at Glory’s Market on West Commodore Boulevard and then later discovered that over $400.00 worth of purchases were made at various other businesses in town. During the investigation, it was discovered that the man had found the card and used it. He was processed and issued a summons complaint and released pending a court date.
- » Ocean County St. Patrick’s Day Parade: In Pictures
- » Where are they Now: Former Toms River Mayor Involved in Ritacco Scandal in NYC Prison Until August
- » Fire Destroys Sandy Damaged Home in Toms River
- » Secretary of Defense Threatens New Round of Base Closures in 2017: Could the Joint Base be Next?
- » Man Who Tried to Have Wife and Daughter Killed Sentenced to Prison
- » Lakewood Man Sentenced to 22 Years in Prison After Defrauding Orthodox Community of $200 Million
- » Jersey Shore, MTV Donate Funding for Seaside Heights Event Center
- » Toms River Man Arrested While Impersonating JCP&L Worker; Cutting Cables
- » Brick Township Marine Named Parris Island Top Drill Instructor
- » NJ DOT Problems Plague Jersey Shore: Frustration and Anger Kick Off 2014 Shore Tourism Season