TOMS RIVER–Officer David Bartoshek responded to a fire at in Holiday City at 4 p.m. on Tuesday. A 69 year old woman was cooking french fries when the pot became too hot and started a fire in the kitchen. She then attempted to put the fire out with water that caused the fire to grow. She used a fire extinguisher to put out the kitchen fire that caused damage to the stove, microwave and walls and kitchen of the home. The Toms River Bureau of Fire prevention responded to inspect the residence and the victim refused medical attention.
Kitchen Fire Extinguished in Toms River
Your ad here for as low as $50 per month! Email us to learn how! or Call 732-833-2365.