TOMS RIVER–Jessica Schiele,22, of Toms River was driving a 2000 Pontiac southbound on Hooper Avenue just south of South Shore Drive at 11:30 pm on Tuesday when her vehicle struck a pedestrian. The pedestrian, Noah Huyler, 30, of the Silverton section of town, was transported by Toms River EMS to Ocean County College where he was then flown by a Mon-OC helicopter to Jersey Shore Medical Center in Neptune. Traffic Safety Officer David Bartoshek is investigating with Sergeant Robert Rankin and Ocean County Sheriff’s department and Ocean County Prosecutors Office.
- » Ocean County St. Patrick’s Day Parade: In Pictures
- » Where are they Now: Former Toms River Mayor Involved in Ritacco Scandal in NYC Prison Until August
- » Fire Destroys Sandy Damaged Home in Toms River
- » Secretary of Defense Threatens New Round of Base Closures in 2017: Could the Joint Base be Next?
- » Man Who Tried to Have Wife and Daughter Killed Sentenced to Prison
- » Lakewood Man Sentenced to 22 Years in Prison After Defrauding Orthodox Community of $200 Million
- » Jersey Shore, MTV Donate Funding for Seaside Heights Event Center
- » Toms River Man Arrested While Impersonating JCP&L Worker; Cutting Cables
- » Brick Township Marine Named Parris Island Top Drill Instructor
- » NJ DOT Problems Plague Jersey Shore: Frustration and Anger Kick Off 2014 Shore Tourism Season