POINT PLEASANT BEACH-The Point Pleasant Fire Department and Police Department joined lifeguards Friday afternoon in a search for an 11 year old boy who had been reported missing by his family. After a nearly 25 minute search and rescue effort which included a dive team and an alert to the U.S. Coast Guard, the boy was located on the boardwalk. The boy was reported missing after he was last seen in the water near Arnold Avenue.
- » Cause of Death of Ocean County Judge’s Ex-Husband Still Unknown
- » Ocean County St. Patrick’s Day Parade: In Pictures
- » Where are they Now: Former Toms River Mayor Involved in Ritacco Scandal in NYC Prison Until August
- » Fire Destroys Sandy Damaged Home in Toms River
- » Secretary of Defense Threatens New Round of Base Closures in 2017: Could the Joint Base be Next?
- » Man Who Tried to Have Wife and Daughter Killed Sentenced to Prison
- » Lakewood Man Sentenced to 22 Years in Prison After Defrauding Orthodox Community of $200 Million
- » Jersey Shore, MTV Donate Funding for Seaside Heights Event Center
- » Toms River Man Arrested While Impersonating JCP&L Worker; Cutting Cables
- » Brick Township Marine Named Parris Island Top Drill Instructor